Top 10 of 2013: Book Boyfriends

Today's Topic:
Best Book Boyfriends

 Tod from With All My Soul
Daemon from Origin
Noah from Undeclared (I swear, in the YA world, if his name is Noah, he's hot and amazing. Just saying)


 Gabriel from Heart Breaths
Kaiden from Sweet Peril
Holder from Losing Hope


 Cam from Trust in Me
Ryan from Dare You To
Four from Allegiant


Gansey from The Dream Thieves
Honorable Mention:


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Daniel from Finding Cinderella
Aiden from Sentinel
Noah from The Evolution of Mara Dyer
"But, Gabi! You didn't read The Evolution this year!"
Yes, yes, I know. I'm cheating. But seriously, anytime you wanna talk about book boyfriends, Noah Shaw comes up because I freaking love him. He's snarky and entertaining and hot and all around perfect. *Dreamy sigh* So even though I didn't read The Evolution this year, he's still on the list. Plus the third book was supposed to come out this year (instead of June. Bah humbug), and that has to count for something, right? ;)

Comments

Post a Comment