Top Ten Tuesday: 2013 (35)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
In no particular order.

This Week's Theme:
Top Ten Books I Read in 2013

 The Darkest Part (Living Heartwood #1) by Trisha Wolfe
Wish I May (New Hope #2) by Lexi Ryan
Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth


Sentinel (Covenant #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
 Hopeless (Hopeless #1) by Colleen Hoover
Losing Hope (Hopeless #2) by Colleen Hoover


 Sweet Peril (Sweet #2) by Wendy Higgins
Letters to Nowhere (Letters to Nowhere #1) by Julie Cross
The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater


Heart Breaths by K. K. Hendin

Comments

  1. I loved The Dream Thieves, too. It nearly made my list today. :)
    Happy reading in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes. I LOVED Letters to Nowhere - I have yet to read the others, but most are on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. You've got some really amazing books on your list. Colleen Hoover made my list too! I picked Slammed, I haven't read Hopeless or Losing Hope but I definitely will this year! Happy New Year :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Losing Hope has been on many lists, didn't realise a series.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment